Marvel’s Chris trifecta
Chris Pratt interrupts the interview to french braid intern’s hair x
Everything he does just serves to make him cuter.
Cats are weird, man
Cats are dignified and graceful creatures.
Wow. That’s some kind of princess fairy hair right there.
Grace Jones gets questioned about her sexuality during an interview in 1985.
Grace Jones in the House.
Yeah, women are worthy.
- Jane Foster in What If? #10 (1978)
- Storm in X-Men Annual #9 (1985)
- Rogue in What If? #66 (1994)
- Wonder Woman in DC Versus Marvel #3 (1996)
- Black Widow in What If: Age of Ultron #3 (2014)
Not only is Rogue worthy, but the power of Thor gives her two little blue Deadpool heads on her chest.