Did I post this already? I might have done, but even if I have it makes me laugh so it’s worth posting again.
Chris running round as Lego Galactus reminded me of this. Yes, I really am that peurile. Have you never noticed?
Proving a point, the person who did the best version of Santa Baby is always be Eartha Kitt. This version with bonus snark at the expense of Madge.
Chinese toddler girls in world’s cutest taekwondo fight.
The girl on the right gives the best smile ever at the end.
THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE BUTT
- Aidan Turner ~ Desperate Romantics
- Richard Armitage ~ Spooks
- Dean O’Gorman ~ The Almighty Johnsons
- Sean Bean ~ When Saturday Comes
- Viggo Mortensen ~ Eastern Promises
- Orlando Bloom ~ Midsomer Murders
- Sean Astin ~ Toy Soldiers
- Billy Boyd ~ On a Clear Day
- Dominic Monaghan ~ Hetty Wainthropp Investigates
Goodness, so many Tolkeinian bottoms. Do we need to rank them now or something?
If’n your outside the Uk and want to get a copy of Knight & Dragon (or even if you are in the UK) then you can still order it from Page 45 who ship internationally. There’s also a list of all the shops you can get Knight & Dragon (and Butterfly Gate and Porcelain) from here too, but I’m not sure if the others do international shipping.